A homeowner in Colts Neck, NJ discovered a water leak that had gone undetected for a long time. Unfortunately, the leak not only caused water damage but mold had grown and spread throughout a large portion of the basement. In fact, the damage was so bad that the entire contents of the basement had to be thrown out.
- Ran its state-of-the-art dehumidifiers and HEPA filtration systems to dry the entire basement.
- Treated the affected areas with antimicrobial solutions
- Encapsulated the area to insure that mold could not grow back
- Sealed the entire floor with sealant.
The homeowner not only has a clean and safe basement but they are now finishing the basement to make it into a living area that they never had before.