- Information You Provide. We receive and store any information you enter. For example, when you supply information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and free form comments, you are not anonymous. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, the identity of the visitor’s internet service provider and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Our website hosting company uses security services to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We do not share your information with anyone.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
When you visit our site, cookies, which are alphanumeric identifiers, are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.